Duration: 6 months
Paragon Europe is a leading host agency managing successful Internship programs through various EU mobility projects such as Erasmus Plus, Youth Guarantee, Staff Mobility, National and Regional Operation Projects since 2006, acting primarily as a receiving intermediary organization in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Program. We are looking for a graphic design intern to assist in various digital media projects within the marketing team.
Role & Tasks
The graphic design intern will be involved in the following tasks and roles:
• Ideate and create design concepts for website, Social media and print-based material in liasion with the marketing team
• Image editing & retouching of various media files
• Responsible for creating, collecting and organising media assets such as images, videos and designs
• Provide input for improving media on various digital communication channels
• Photoshop and other image editing software such as Canva
• Basic knowledge of Adobe suite such as Indesign and Illustrator considered a plus
• Basic design skills for creating and editing marketing material such as PDF brochures
• Photography and video editing skills are considered an asset
Who are you and what can you do?
• You are organized and working in a team as well as individually is not strange to you.
• You’re an excellent communicator of innovative ideas and strategies.
• You see opportunities and solutions. You are proactive.
• You are fluent in English.
• You are available to work next to a great team for a period of at least 6 months. More time is also up to discussion.
Who are we and what do we offer?
• You get the chance to work in an exciting, dynamic and growing company
• This position offers you the opportunity to gain international work experience
• You will develop your portfolio and especially innovate through new ideas and insights
• Based on your performance you will have the open opportunity to create a career within the organization
• You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated international team