Our collaborator is one of the best Argentinian Restaurants in an exclusive shopping center in the Benalmadena pier.
This restaurant offers a kind service for its guests and takes care for all the details. It is undoubtedly a great place to learn to work with the highest quality standards.
Working in the kitchen, like in many other places, requires proper knowledge, but above all—passion and experience.
The main tasks will be:
- General assistance to all the tasks requested and directed by the chef.
- Cut of vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, seafood and others.
- Collaboration in the preparation of dishes.
- Learning recipes.
- Assistance in the organization and cleaning of the kitchen, restaurant area, and plates (Office)
- Spanish advance
- Duration from March/April until October
- Gastronomy studies and previous experience
- 40 hours per week
- Rotative and split schedule
- 1.5 days off per week