Do you want to join one of the most prestigious luxury hotel chains in the world? Do you want to learn and grow in a hotel where you can make a difference? Do you want to develop your skills in an international environment with real career opportunities?
Overlooking the Mediterranean, Hotel Arts Barcelona embodies the rich history and spirit of Spain’s foremost Catalan city. This award-winning hotel, located in one of Europe’s artistic capitals, lies within easy reach of the city center. Combining a distinctive style with unparalleled personal service, Hotel Arts Barcelona welcomes guests with warm hospitality and supreme elegance.
In Hotel Arts Barcelona we are looking for the best talents in hospitality, to keep creating unique experiences and memories for life! Challenge yourself and join the Hotel Arts Family!
The Culinary Division Accelerated Training Program has been designed to provide practical fundamental experience to those perusing a focus in the hospitality and culinary industry. Upon successful completion of the training, the growth and opportunities in the hotel and the whole company is immense!
Requirements: Minimum of 3 months, able to obtain an internship agreement, willing to learn!
The student normally would complete up to a 6-month rotational program throughout the Culinary Division. Those areas, even if they are not necessary in the following order and doing less than 6 months would not guarantee all of them, are the following:
– Enoteca Kitchen: Award-winning two Michelin Star restaurant where Chef Paco Pérez offers a superb menu of Mediterranean specialties and wine cellar with over 500 references.
– Bites Kitchen: Chic, restaurant for fast, informal food at any time of the day.
– Marina Kitchen: Seafood and light casual dining (open only during the summer season).
– Lokal Kitchen: Buffet breakfast. An exquisite breakfast served every day
– Main Kitchen: different inspiring sections within the main kitchen of the hotel, where there is also the banqueting team (for our on-site and off-site catering events).
– Pastry Kitchen: Sylvain Guyez, our french pastry chef, creates artistic and extraordinary deserts for the perfect final touch of culinary experience.
Within each department, the trainee will be supervised and trained by the Department chef. A portion of the rotation will require the trainee to assume some responsibilities. The leadership role will normally be assigned towards the end of the three-rotation segment.
The Hotel Arts Family is delighted to get to know you soon!!