Do you want to join one of the most prestigious luxury hotel chains in the world?
Do you want to learn and grow in a hotel where you can make a difference? Do you want to develop your skills in an international environment with real career opportunities?
Overlooking the Mediterranean, Hotel Arts Barcelona embodies the rich history and spirit of Spain’s foremost Catalan city. This award-winning hotel, located in one of Europe’s artistic capitals, lies within easy reach of the city center. Combining a distinctive style with unparalleled personal service, Hotel Arts Barcelona welcomes guests with warm hospitality and supreme elegance. In Hotel Arts Barcelona we are looking for the best talents in hospitality, to keep creating unique experiences and memories for life! Challenge yourself and join the Hotel Arts Family!
“I have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow” – it is one of the 12 Service Values of Ritz-Carlton. This means that as part of the Hotel Arts family, you are given the tools and chance to grow on both a professional and personal level. Continuous empowerment and training are given in each department of the administration internship in order for the trainee/student to develop into the position.
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP
• Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the callers’ name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
• Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
• Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information
• Be part of the community projects and activities
Recruitment & Selection:
• Assist with the design and development of Recruitment & Selection programs, (including plans and staffing methods) following the company’s philosophy and standards).
• Assist management in screening resumes, conducting interviews and selecting new hourly hires using selection tools and systems.
• Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, Offer Letters, internship agreements, Erasmus grant), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Create and maintain filing systems
• Selection Resources Systems – HOSCO, GRS, TURIJOBS, ESCUELAS, LINDKEDIN
• Managing Exit Interviews – Schedule and prepare.
• Conduct interviews after Interview Training
• Knowledge of Legal documentation and how to obtain it.
• Follow up and control of Selection procedures.
• Creatively offer ideas and ways to improve processes and school presentations
• In charge of recruiting, selecting and coordinating temporary employees.
• Assist management in screening resumes and selecting new hourly hires using selection tools and systems.
• Responsible for corporate projects.
• Responsible for the Company’s Social Responsibility program (Community Footprint)
• Support the director and the assistant director of Human Resources on daily tasks.
• Preparing reports and statistics
• Receive suppliers’ offers, analyze them and prepare proposals.
• Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9’s, reference checks, Drug-Free Workplace Policy (DFWP), applicant self-identification forms, department orientation checklist).
• Create and implement projects in order to engage employees.
• Creatively offer ideas and ways to improve recruitment processes.
• Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Analytical Skills, Computer Skills, Learning, Interpersonal Skills, Team Work, Customer Service Orientation, Diversity Relations, Communication, Listening, Telephone etiquette skills, Applied reading, English language proficiency, Writing
• Positive Demeanor
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Stress Tolerance
• Detail Orientation
• Planning and Organizing
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Maintaining Confidentiality
• Education – High School Diploma / G.E.D. equivalent
• Related Work Experience – At least 1 previous experience