Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways – amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for an eCommerce Assistant; someone who is passionate for the digital marketing world and willing to help the department to achieve its goal.
If you are in your first years of work experience, you can be part of the digital and electric vehicle revolution, jump in together with Wallbox for a better and cleaner world.
- Work with a multicultural digital team
- Work with all the European markets
- Learn eCommerce digital strategies and tactics
- Help develop the eCommerce platform and all peripheral channels (e.g. Facebook, Google, Amazon)
- Run reports and make analysis to better understand our customers
- Identify key points and insights for each market
- Previous work experience or the digital field
- Experience managing a marketplace
- High level of English
- High level of Excel
- University internship agreement
- Attractive internship compensation package
- 6 months internship agreement, and the possibility to grow in the company after this period
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween