Our CMIT team in Barcelona, Spain, is looking for a student to join our team in an
Student Internship: Project Handler
You will have the opportunity to take part in a growing business with one of the global players in the Testing, Inspection, and Certification business. Under the guidance of experienced colleagues, you will:
• You will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders and customers to get projects workable by verifying the scope of the projects, use internal resources to plan the projects, work with customers to find out by when the critical information will be provided and follow up on the customer commitments.
• You will work with the sub-regional and regional management to have the projects identified as workable assigned to the proper engineers/ locations.
• Verify that all the documentation from Sales is provided for new projects.
• Works with the Ops Managers to assign the project planning and get them completed in the expected timeframes.
• Works with customers to clarify the critical information requested.
• Gets commitments from customers about the expected delivery dates of the critical information.
• Follow up with customers on their commitments and adjust plans when needed.
• Works with the Operation and Sales managers to create contingency plans for those projects that are not moving for more than 90 days.
• Performs other duties as directed
• University/Master’s students
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows application (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Proactiveness, organization skills, negotiations skills, and team spirit are desired
• Having a technical background would be a plus.
• Work structured.
• Adapt easily to new situations and different stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
• German language skills are a plus.
• Availability to do 4-6 months of Stage
• Availability to do a minimum 6h-8h per day
• Foreign Students: NIE and visa minimum validity of 6 months.
• Foreign EU Students: Curricular internship