11 May 2021
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Hotel Arts Barcelona, Marina 19-21, Barcelona
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
|At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury services the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.|
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, a form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements.
- Enter Marriott Rewards information.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing.
- Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists.
- Complete cashier and closing reports.
- Supply guests with directions and property information.
- Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary.
- Follow up to ensure requests have been met.
- Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges. Balance and drop receipts.
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.