Bella & Bona is a venture-capital-backed food-tech business offering a workplace food program that employees love and look forward to every day.
Our scalable dark kitchen operations and investments in data and technology automation allow us to consistently deliver high-quality food, optimize health and nutritional values, while lowering cost, and considerably reducing food waste and CO2 emissions.
Doing your internship with Bella & Bona will give you a unique experience of a tech driven kitchen operation and the world of “ghost kitchens”.
During your internship you will:
- Participate in all the food preparation activities in the kitchen
- Assist in the dish assembling service and rotate across all our stations
- Use commercial kitchen appliances to help produce meals
- Assist in the dish and menu creation process
- Participate in all shift opening and closing procedures
- You are currently enrolled in a culinary school or degree and need to complete a 3-6 month mandatory culinary internship
- You speak English, knowledge of German is a strong plus
- Get exposure to a fast-growing start-up environment.
- Enjoy our delicious food at lunch.
- Join a fun and dynamic work environment.
- Potential to convert this internship into a full-time role within 3/6 months.
BELLA & BONA’S TEAM CULTURE
- Result-oriented, Mission-Driven, and focused on the long term: we iterate fast in the short term, we are collectively focused on turning B&B into a Unicorn
- Being a strong team player: we win as one global team and support each other in every case
- Positive, proactive, can-do, and “no-bullshit” attitude
- High level of energy and reliability to deliver in a fast-paced environment – this is not a slow 9/5 corporate environment. We focus on building an exceptional culture while remaining a very high-performance company
- Willingness to learn, adapt, grow, and rolling up your sleeves: a continuous improvement mindset. We do in a month what other companies do in a year
- Strong customer-centricity: our mission is to leverage technology to delight office workers with healthy, delicious, and convenient meals
We’re looking for talented colleagues who want to advance their careers and help scale our business across Munich, Berlin, and Frankfurt!