Our collaborator is a company dedicated to E-commerce and Android + iOS applications for mobility worldwide, with headquarters in Barcelona (Spain). With over 1100 published online stores and over 150 mobile apps at Google play and iTunes stores.
They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing and Influencer Management Intern to support their Marketing team.
- Manage daily digital marketing campaign optimization tasks
- Research and prospect new affiliate marketing partners such as bloggers, influencers, content & editorial sites, email database owners.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Analyse and extract key action points from other influencer marketing tools’ strategies and help develop more engaging content for our members.
- Available to do an internship for a period of minimum 6 months
- Provide a University Agreement for the duration of the internship
- Fully professional level of English
- Strong desire to start or further your career in Digital Marketing and develop your skills to the next level
- Currently studying a degree in Marketing, Business or Public Relations.
- Well organized and work well in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Goal-oriented and enthusiastic person
- Part time
- Office (mainly afternoon shifts)
- Remuneration depends on each candidate (around 300€ month)