We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We are looking for a junior Business Development Sales Associate to join our Inside Sales organization. Our focus is engaging with our prospects and positioning our solutions so that we can gain new customers and position Tripadvisor as the partner of choice for the travel and hospitality industry.
As a Business Development Associate at Tripadvisor, you will learn to make outbound calls to designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents.
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
- Demonstrate the product, negotiate and create new business opportunities
- Consultatively position our solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Full professional level of English. Your main language of business will be English. Other languages are a plus!
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement