Our collaborator is an important price monitoring company for brands and retailers located in Barcelona, Spain. The company is currently working in more than 50 countries with multiple currencies and several markets. They are looking for new motivated people to support the sales team by nurturing their database of potential clients, prospecting and presenting their service mainly to eCommerce of the European Union.
They help hundreds of businesses optimize their sales adopting real-time pricing policies. To achieve so, their systems compare millions of products on a daily basis so our customers are able to find their rivals.
They work in more than 50 countries for big and small customers without discrimination and they are aiming to democratize the analysis of prices and competitors.
They want that both retailers and brands get an accurate vision of their markets in real time at an unbeatable price.
As intern you will report directly to the Finance and Accounting Manager, helping out with several administrative processes of the company and the accounting department.
The main responsibilities and duties in this role will be:
- Verification of fiscal and banking data of customer contracts.
- Issuing bills, receipts and invoices
- Bookkeeping of customer invoices.
- Follow-up with customers to resolve outstanding issues and secure payment of unpaid invoices (debt).
- Verification and approval of supplier invoices.
- Bookkeeping of supplier’s payments.
- Ensure an efficient cost management.
- Help with the month-end closing reporting: bank balances and reconciliation
- Elaborate the banking pool.
- Helping with the preparation of different tax models: 349, 303, 311, 123 y 347
- Dealing with different administrative tasks for the office.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Higher Education in Accounting & Finance, BSc/BA in Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- Native level of Spanish (English is a plus)
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive and excellent team player,
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong methodical and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Working schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and Friday’s from 9 to 3 pm.
- Some flexibility in hours is provided.
- Full-time and paid internship.
- Great learning opportunity in a fast growing technological based company.
- International and dynamic work environment.
- Gym membership discounts.
- Private medical insurance discounts.
- Free ecological fruit and coffee!
- Location: Barcelona, 360º views of the city in a great office!
- Start date: October 2021.