Our collaborator is a modern and dynamic company renting fancy apartments in the city center of Granada, one of the most famous destinations for Erasmus students and an amazing city to live in! Their team consists of customer-oriented professionals placing high importance to customer satisfaction!
You will have specific learning objectives that will guide you in gaining an invaluable practical experience!
- Responsible for communicating with customers via phone, email, and in person.
- Check in and check out
- Fluent in English and at least A2 Spanish
- Polish is a plus
- Open to work in different shifts Morning – Afternoon – Night, depending on the candidate
- minimum 4 months
- The internship is paid 100€ a month, share accommodation (in a mix gender room) and breakfast.
- The Internet is also provided as well as living expenses as water, electricity, etc.