At MOB – Makers of Barcelona, we strive every day to empower rebels and creative geniuses to innovate, make connections and have fun in the process. We do so by providing them with a space to call home, a community to grow with and skills to match their ambitions.
We envision a world where everyone is empowered to innovate, unbridled creativity is celebrated and technology fosters equality.
By doing an internship at MOB, you will get the opportunity to join a large & inspiring community. You will learn more about the entrepreneur ecosystem and get hands-on experience in engaging projects.
- A good written and spoken level of Spanish & English
- A “can-do” attitude
- A great interest for the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems
- A will to learn
- A good vibe & social skills
- The desire to have fun and meet people from all over the world!
- Resolutive and Team player person
- Open Minded, out of the box thinking
- Organised and methodical attitude
- Manage the space and be in charge of the Space Tours.
- Supervise sign-up process of new members in the space.
- Help with the onboarding & offboarding processes.
- Check in the current members & front desk work.
- Parcels and Administrative tasks.
- Take care of the space in order to make it look great. Eye on the small details.
- Help with community events as well as open events.
- Part-time position (25 hours/week)
- Compensation for transport.
- Minimum 3 months
What’s in for you?
At MOB – Makers of Barcelona, you will have the opportunity to experience working in a dynamic department. Our two coworking spaces provide engaging and innovative environments where you can acquire multidisciplinary skills whilst having fun in a friendly atmosphere!
The more you actively participate in events and get involved with the community, the more you will get out of this internship. You can get inspired by amazing projects and meet interesting people, while gaining experience in the fields of communication and social media. Working at MOB is all about networking, it’s a great place to make contacts, share knowledge and meet like-minded people. Great minds make alike!