Our collaborator is a 4* star high-quality Hotel Resort and SPA in a luxurious setting in Lanzarote, in the Canary Island, Spain. This elegant and stylish hotel looks down on the yacht-filled, picturesque marina. The infinity pool stretches out overlooking the palm-filled gardens
They are currently looking for passionate and motivated students, interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality and to gain practical experience while developing their skills with leaders in the field.
With the highly evolving dynamics of this field, an internship will give you the necessary experience to start your international career. We have several internship vacancies available!
Are you dynamic and energetic? Don’t lose this opportunity! Apply now!
- Check-In / Check Out.
- Receiving clients and all tasks related to it.
- Support and customer information at the reception.
- Perform procedures related to the occupation and sales rooms.
- Custodian valuables and money deposited, safe hiring.
- Billing and cashing, as well as foreign exchange.
- Receive, process and direct customer complaints to appropriate services.
- Deposit towels.
- Provide information to customers about the island.
- Answering the reception’s phone.
POSITION: SPA RECEPTION
- Customer service, in person and by telephone, providing information about treatments, times, prices,…
- Reservation organization of the therapists.
- Cashing Management.
- Reception store cleaning.
- Wardrobe cleaning at peak times.
- Reception maintenance.
Position: BAR AND RESTAURANT ASSISTANT
- Serving customers (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Preparing drinks and cocktails.
- Prepare the area before the service.
- Bar service (the hotel offers an all-inclusive service), so also responsible for the beverage service, both day and night during the hotel opening hours.
- To accompany the guests to their table and ensure that they consistently lack nothing.
- To prepare the room, clean and maintain clean: preparation of tables, dishwashing, stocking refrigerators, coffee makers, machine washing glasses.
Working in the kitchen, like in many other places, requires proper knowledge, but above all-passion and experience.
Your tasks will include:
- Help to prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner or banquets (cold and warm foods).
- Prepare different plates following the instructions of the chef.
- Wash, peel, cut vegetables and fruits.
- Assisting colleagues and follow the instructions of the chef.
- Assure the cleanliness of the area.
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- At least B2 level of Spanish and English.
- Minimum 3 months.
- Different shifts.
- 300€ per month
- Shared accommodation (same gender, double or triple room).
- All meals.