Parkimeter is a leading start-up in the mobility sector located in Barcelona, with business being developed in several European countries and growing year by year. We belong to the EasyPark group, a world leader and award-winning app that has been helping to build smarter, more liveable cities – one parking spot at a time. We use technology to break barriers and to help improve the urban experience, saving our customers time and money and making urban life easier.
- Good communication skills.
- Vision of the customer as the center of all processes.
- Vocation for service and ability to empathize with customers.
- Languages: Spanish and English minimum. Catalan, French or Italian would be an asset.
- Customer service through any of Parkimeter’s channels: telephone, e-mail, Google Play, Facebook and Twitter.
- Attention and management of doubts, complaints and incidents.
- Contact with car parks in Spain, Portugal, France and Italy to solve possible incidences.
- You will work with the company’s systems (ticketing, operational back office, e-mail…).
What we offer:
- Paid internship
- Internship period: 6 months
- Starting date: January
- Full time 5 days a week covering weekends (Wednesday to Sunday, Thursday to Monday, etc.).
- Possibility to work remotely. On-site training process.