As a Property Manager, you are tasked with working with individual residents, owners of investment property, and vendors to provide a superior rental experience. The manager will support a number of units by providing support by, fielding customer phone calls/emails, providing onsite support, and working with contractors to serve our customers.
Duties will include:
• Managing portfolio of current properties
– Keep in regular contact with portfolio clients to ensure we are always onboarding the newest properties and keeping our portfolio current.
– Ensure that data on the current portfolio of properties is up to date: pricing, availability, commission level; tax etc
• Onboarding of new properties:
– Manage the onboarding process of properties through the internal system PMS and Channel Manager.
– Organize photoshoots of properties when needed
– Support onboarding of new properties
• Property inspection:
– Coordinate and review inspections of properties in the building
– Manage contractors. Scheduling and meeting with contractors to solicit bids or perform work at a property.
• You’ll contribute to achieving overall objectives for guest and have the opportunity to suggest and implement improvements.
• Prepare key meetings for the clients
• Beginner accepted or 3+ years of professional experience working in the short-term rental industry, preferably in the luxury segment.
• Highly motivated and engaged team builder
• Adaptability in time management
• Proficient with PMS, Channel Manager, CRM tools (Salesforce…), project management and business intelligence tools (Tableau…), Excel, …
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Fluent in French and English is a must. Additional languages such as Spanish are welcome.
• Natural ability to multitask and prioritize workload
You should have the following attributes and skills:
• Previous short-term property management experience.
• Excellent writing skills. It is essential to our customers that they receive thoughtful, concise, timely responses to their concerns. Much of this communication occurs over e-mail. You will have to be a good writer to deftly manage these interactions
• Excellent technology skills. Most of your day will be spent in front of a computer. You should be comfortable using our property management software, working with files of all different types. More than any specific skill, you should be comfortable with the web, and able to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal supervision.
• Flexibility and humility. This business is young, and we are approaching it with a start-up mentality. That means that you need to be willing to do what is necessary to please customers and advance the business, whatever that may be. There are aspects of this job that are not glamorous; you must be comfortable with that, and willing to pitch in and do what needs to be done.
• Excellent organizational skills. You will be working with hundreds of owners divided among dozens of properties. Each month, you will be responsible for accurately processing checks, paying bills, answering e-mails in a timely manner, making and keeping many appointments, working with lots of files, and more. Mistakes can be very costly. You need to have strong organizational skills and be attentive to detail to use the systems effectively.
• The ability to work independently. Because this is a young and growing business, you will need to be comfortable working alone or independently at times. We will provide training and will set goals, and will provide the technology and systems for you to achieve those goals, but we will not hold your hand in the same way that a larger company might. You will be empowered to make decisions, and will be held accountable for your decisions.
• Accomodation included