About Turijobs (a StepStone Company)
Turijobs is the leading employment job board for tourism and hospitality in Spain. We are the meeting point for professionals in the sector. We operate internationally in Portugal, Italy, Mexico and Italy with more than 1’5 million candidates.
Since 2017 we are part of the Stepstone Group. We are the largest European employment platform in tourism. Together, we have more than 3.8 million CVs registered.
We own the hospitality e-recruiting market in the western world. Taking full responsibility, we have made the industry an attractive place to work for. For candidates we are destination number one when it comes to finding the job they love.
Your opportunity in Turijobs:
We are looking for a Customer Service trainee to join our department. If you are passionate, customer-oriented, proactive and patient, ¡this position could be for you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Establish a relationship of trust with each customer who hires our services, representing the values of the company, through the different channels: telephone, e-mail.
•Proactive follow-up of the accounts, ensuring the correct use of the platform and the services contracted by our clients.
• Do onboarding/demo to new customers.
Ability to meet customer needs, understand their concerns, and resolve issues in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Give support to the sales team.
What you will find working at Turijobs:
* People make the difference: We believe that people are the key, and this diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our company.
* Results Matter: We work hard with energy and passion for the hospitality industry.
* Service is our passion: Our vocation is to serve our clients because we love the hospitality industry.
* Turicommitment: We are the maximum responsible for our work, we roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Turijobs we know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people and where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It is because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
** Our office is based in Barcelona
- Native level of Portuguese is a must. An advanced level of English and Spanish is required.
- Organized and responsible person.
- Builder of trust relationships.
- Resolute person and ability to adapt.
- Capable of being multi-tasking.
- Proficient Computer skills/Microsoft Office
- Experience in Salesforce at user level.