Our collaborator is a high-quality 5* Hotel Resort and Spa in Lanzarote (Canary Islands), which combines luxury with comfort and good service. Its location, facilities, and luxury service, make this hotel one of the bests on the island!
They are offering their interns the opportunity to gain invaluable experience, an enjoyable working atmosphere with great team members, and the ability to meet people from all over the world!
Do you want to have a memorable experience that makes a before and an after in your professional development? Do not lose this opportunity!
Reception Assistant and Public relations position:
- Customer service.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Coordinate the Welcome Team.
- Management of tourist information in several languages.
- Services and schedule customers’ information.
- Registration of groups within 24 hours after receiving the request.
- Follow up on the group proposals.
- In-house follow-up of the events, and coordination with the rest of the departments.
- Permanent updating of the database with the new contacts of CCI of agencies and companies obtained in fairs, visits to agencies, visits received in the hotel, etc., and consequent sending of information and promotional material of the hotel.
- Attend hotel visits of travel agents, event organizers, and clients for weddings and banquets.
- Keep updated on the planning tables of events.
- Good English and Spanish.
- At least a B1 level of German, Italian or French.
- Studies in Tourism or Public Relations.
- Accommodation and meals.
- 300€ monthly.