This position is responsible for reporting accurate monthly budgets, rebates, changeovers, and other sales-related expenses. In addition, the candidate will need to process contracts and any other pertinent reports. The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment, dependable and professional attitude.
1. Develop reports to show progress against budget numbers
2. Track changeovers, marketing funds and annual returns
3. Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
4. Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
5. Work closely with the Operations Management, and process owners to design effective systematized workflows
6. Prepare internal reporting and provide analytics to executive management
7. Update all internal systems to properly track ongoing projects, complete and achieve all other assigned goals in relation to the position
8. Assist in the organization and coordination of event planning
9. Accounting duties as assigned by the Operations Manager, expense reports, process invoices, event chargebacks, budget and forecast
10. Handle select project management and provide administrative functions as required.
To ensure success in the position candidates should demonstrate solid working experience as a Sales Coordinator or in similar administrative positions. Bachelor’s in Business Administration or a relevant field will be required, and certification in sales or marketing will be an asset. A masters’s degree in a related field will be treated preferentially.
Required experience – Previous experience in a similar or identical role would be required.
Strong MS Office skills, advanced knowledge of software programs, ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, and strong interpersonal, team development and leadership skills are expected. Aptitude in problem-solving, the ability to be a team player and working with a high level of dedication are essential.