Our collaborator is a hostel in Tarifa, one of the key destinations for surfers from all over the world. They offer housing in shared rooms to surfers and internationals as well as provide activities and courses all year round. If you love to surf or its vibes, this is a great opportunity to learn while leaving in an amazing beach town like Tarifa.
As a Reception and Customer relationship management member of a hostel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers. We believe this will be a good experience to get to know different hotel areas.
- Develop customer service policies and procedures.
- Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Checking guests in and out.
- Basic concierge assistance.
- Planning and organizing group arrivals.
- Day-to-day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy.
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximize yield in both occupancy and rates.
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals.
- Assisting the Front Office with closing accounts.
- Answering all of the calls promptly and in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to provide a training agreement.
- Open to operating in different shifts morning, afternoon, and evening, depending on the candidate.
- Intermediate Spanish.
- Housing + breakfast is offered to interns. All expenses are also covered, electricity, internet, water…
- Housing is shared with other employees/interns so you need to agree with that.
Internship Hours: 40h per week.