A-Level Diploma in Business Administration
Preparation Course for Bachelor degree applicantsApply now
You want to study a Bachelor degree in Business administration but do not have enough English level or qualifications yet? Or you just want to have some introduction to the world of entrepreneurship to know is this is your way in life? We have the A-Level diploma just for you!
This intensive training program is designed to introduce you to the field of Business administration.
The main teaching language is English. This program will provide you theoretical, linguistic and practical skills.
The study plan includes intensive foreign language study modules. Spanish is obligatory for non-Spanish speakers. If Spanish is your native language or you have a C1 level of it, you can choose to study French or Russian instead. After completion of the Language module, you have the possibility to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE, (or correspondent French or Russian state exams) of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes
The specialization modules, that go separately from the Language module, are focused on providing the special, based on real-life experience knowledge. That gives students the possibility to start working in the chosen sphere right after finishing the degree, without the necessity of getting special training additionally. The marks of the module will be given based on continuous evaluation and Final business project presentation.
After the theoretical modules are completed or simultaneously with it, all students have to complete an internship period in one of the companies in the sector in Spain or abroad.
Depending on the situation, and to provide each student a possibility to do the internship during the whole course, all classes might be done in a face to face manner or using the virtual classroom (streaming). This gives both to students and to teachers extra mobility, providing the opportunity to be in class no matter what happens in the world.
Students have the possibility to move between campuses or to change the modality of studies from on-campus to online after finishing one module and before starting the next one.
- You will have the Access to the specialized online platform with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according to the study plan
- All students have to do a foreign language preparation module: Spanish, French or Russian. It is also recommendable to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination centre of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 3 months for each module to prepare all required for the graduation tests and projects. All the exams and presentations are done online with no necessity of being presential in one of the campuses.
- You will have the possibility to do an internship worldwide as an HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
- You can change the study modality between Online and On campus trimestrally.
The Program Offers
- secondary/high school certificate, any field of studies
- at least A2-B1 level of English is a must
- mínimum 17 years
- any citizenship
On successfully completing of this program you will:
1. Be awarded the
– Diploma in Hospitality Management
2. Have the direct pass to the Bachelor degree in any HTL campus
- Intensive English language preparation course
- General English/Spanish/French/Russian
- English/Spanish/French/Russian for Tourism and Business
- Specialization Subjects
- Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Fall intake: 12 month
- Winter intake: 9 months
- Spring intake: 6 months
- Summer intake: 6 months
- The timetable depends on the study group, mornings or evenings
- Final Exams to be done at school by the end of the program
A-Level Diploma in Business Administration
Module I: Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Introduction to BPM
- Introduction to Marketing
- Group/Individual Project on Business Process Management
Module II: Basics of office management
- Personal assistance duties
- Microsoft office for business needs
- Group/Individual Project on Basics of office management
Module III: Introduction to Personnel Management
- Introduction to Occupational Risks control
- Introduction to Organizational behavior
- Group/Individual Project in Personnel Management
Module IV: Foreign Languages for Tourism Management
- English language for Tourism Management
- Additional Foreign language for Tourism Management (Spanish/French/Russian)
- Foreign languages Project and Exams
Module V: Internship (optional)