BA in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, On campus or Online
On-Campus or Online + In-company Internship
HTL International School Bachelor Degree in Business Administration provides students with the knowledge and core business management skills they need to succeed in the global marketplace. You will study the whole degree in English. HTL International School Bachelor degree in Business Administration is divided into a 3-year program:
- During the first year, you will concentrate on the fundamentals of business, such as the basics of marketing, management, business economics, and human resources. You will get theoretical bases of business that will help you to understand business practices in global contexts.
- During the second year, you’ll receive a deeper knowledge in economics, international management, corporate finance, personal skills.
- The third-year will concentrate on strategies, consumer behavior, and investments.
Intended learning outcomes:
- employ theoretical and conceptual knowledge to identify and analyze business problems in global contexts
- apply proven theoretical and conceptual knowledge of global business challenges in multicultural contexts
- communicate effectively in English in oral, written and electronic formats using communication and information technology for business applications, and is able to prepare and present reports
- learn a second language and start to use it in a professional environment.
The main teaching language is English. This program will provide you theoretical, linguistic and practical skills.
The study plan includes intensive foreign language study modules. Spanish is obligatory for non-Spanish speakers. If Spanish is your native language or you have a C1 level of it, you can choose to study French or Russian instead. After completion of the Language module, you have the possibility to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE, (or correspondent French or Russian state exams) of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
The specialization modules, that go separately from the Language module, are focused on providing the special, based on real-life experience knowledge. That gives students the possibility to start working in the chosen sphere right after finishing the degree, without the necessity of getting special training additionally. The marks of the module will be given based on continuous evaluation and Final business project presentation.
After the theoretical modules are completed or simultaneously with it, all students have to complete an internship period in one of the companies in the sector in Spain or abroad.
Depending on the situation, and to provide each student a possibility to do the internship during the whole course, all classes might be done in a face to face manner or using the virtual classroom (streaming). This gives both to students and to teachers extra mobility, providing the opportunity to be in class no matter what happens in the world.
Students have the possibility to move between campuses or to change the modality of studies from on-campus to online after finishing one module and before starting the next one.
- You will have the Access to the specialized online platform with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according to the study plan
- All students have to do a foreign language preparation module: Spanish, French or Russian. It is also recommendable to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination centre of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 3 months for each module to prepare all required for the graduation tests and projects. All the exams and presentations are done online with no necessity of being presential in one of the campuses.
- You will have the possibility to do an internship worldwide as an HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
- You can change the study modality between Online and On campus trimestrally.
To enroll in Bachelor Degree, it is necessary:
1. to fulfill the online application form below
2. submit the requested documents:
– passport copy
– last studies transcript
– English level certificate, if any. If you don’t have any proof of your English level, you can pass our online English placement test. The direct link is on the Admissions page.
On successfully completing this High Graduate Program of Study you will:
1. Be awarded the initial professional degree
- Associate Degree (60 credits)
- Bachelor Degree (180 credits)
- Master Degree (240 credits)
- DELE or SIELE Global Diploma (Spanish Language for Foreigners official state diploma) or
- French/Russian Language Level Certificate
2. The degree qualifies graduates to take over specialist and managerial positions in the business industry as well as to pursue a Master’s degree course.
3. Have attained a high-level qualification equated to the International studies framework as a Bachelor Degree or Grado Propio according to the Spanish National framework.
Graduates can expect to find a job position as:
- Marketing Director
- Export Assistant
- HR Coordinator
- Export Assistant
- Mobile Product Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- B2B Marketing Executive
- Sales Consultant
- Business Area Manager
- Lead Planner
- Account Manager
- Acquisition Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Store manager
- Brand Manager
The HTL International School Bachelor in Business Administration program prepares you for a successful career in the national and international markets.
You will be positioned to interact in a global business environment and have the ability to include overseas study tours into your degree. Combine skills outside business management into your course and take electives from outside your main field of specialization, including units from other Faculties – for example, language units. You will graduate with strong expertise in general management, with the added ability to specialize in areas such as small business and entrepreneurship, human resources and international management. The program blends the on-campus theory with the online study platform and in-company practical internship.
After the theoretical part of the courses is finished, all students are invited to do an internship. We recommend joining our internship for a minimum of 3 months. HTL International School has signed a huge variety of educational agreements with different hotel chains, companies, and travel operators nationally, mainland and islands. According to Spanish law, it is possible to do a part-time (20 h/week) or full time (40 h/week) internship during the study period or after the theoretical part is finished. Normally, the companies provide some grant, its quantity depends on the company policy regarding the interns. Some of the internship positions are published directly on our Internships&Jobs Portal. In case you have a company interested in you as an intern in Spain or abroad, please contact us to sign the internship agreement with your company.
- Continuous Evaluation
- Final Project
- Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
- French/Russian language exam
BACHELOR DEGREE STUDY PLAN
Year I: 60 ECTS credits
Module I: Business English
Module II: Spanish I/French/Russian
Module III: Introduction to Macroeconomics
Module IV: Accounting I
Module V: Principles of Management
Module VI: Principles of Finance
Module VII: Marketing Management
Module VIII: Human Resources Management
Module XI: Problem Solving Management
Module X: Internship (optional)
Year II: 60 ECTS credits
Module I: Introduction to Microeconomics
Module II: Accounting II
Module III: International Business Management
Module IV: Corporation Finance
Module V: Marketing Research
Module VI: Organizational Behavior
Module VII: Business Communication Skills
Module VIII: Spanish II/French/Russian
Module IX: Business Spanish
Module X: Internship
Year III: 60 ECTS credits
Module I: International Economics and Business History
Module II: Consumer Behavior
Module III: Labor Relations
Module IV: Strategic Management
Module V: Security and Investment Analysis
Module VI: Spanish III/French/Russian
Module VII: Business Thesis
Module VIII: Internship
Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
French/Russian language exam