Human Resources Management Diploma
On-Campus or Online + In-company Internship
This 6-month intensive training program is designed to produce professionals in the field of Human Resources Management.
The main teaching language is English. This program will provide you theoretical, linguistic and practical skills.
The study plan includes intensive foreign language study modules. Spanish is obligatory for non-Spanish speakers. If Spanish is your native language or you have a C1 level of it, you can choose to study French or Russian instead. After completion of the Language module, you have the possibility to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE, (or correspondent French or Russian state exams) of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes
The specialization modules, that go separately from the Language module, are focused on providing the special, based on real-life experience knowledge. That gives students the possibility to start working in the chosen sphere right after finishing the degree, without the necessity of getting special training additionally. The marks of the module will be given based on continuous evaluation and Final business project presentation.
After the theoretical modules are completed or simultaneously with it, all students have to complete an internship period in one of the companies in the sector in Spain or abroad.
Depending on the situation, and to provide each student a possibility to do the internship during the whole course, all classes might be done in a face to face manner or using the virtual classroom (streaming). This gives both to students and to teachers extra mobility, providing the opportunity to be in class no matter what happens in the world.
Students have the possibility to move between campuses or to change the modality of studies from on-campus to online after finishing one module and before starting the next one.
- You will have the Access to the specialized online platform with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according to the study plan
- All students have to do a foreign language preparation module: Spanish, French or Russian. It is also recommendable to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination centre of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 3 months for each module to prepare all required for the graduation tests and projects. All the exams and presentations are done online with no necessity of being presential in one of the campuses.
- You will have the possibility to do an internship worldwide as an HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
- You can change the study modality between Online and On campus trimestrally.
To enroll in the Diploma Program, it is necessary:
1. to fulfill the online application form below
2. submit the requested documents:
– passport copy
– last studies transcript
– English level certificate, if any.
On successfully completing this High Graduate Program of Study you will:
1. Be awarded the HTL Hospitality, Tourism & Languages School Diploma on Human Resources Management Diploma + Official Spanish Language DELE or SIELE Global certificate
2. Have attained an accredited qualification for supervisory levels showing you possess competence in professional work activities.
3. Have attained a professional qualification equated to the International studies framework as a Diploma Course.
– Human Resources Manager
– Talent coordinator
– Event manager assistant
Human Resources Management is critical to achieving organizational effectiveness in today’s business environment. Participants will learn how to leverage and develop their skills to achieve creative and innovative organizational goals.
The Diploma in Human Resources Management curriculum links theory with practice in order to develop HR core competencies and the business acumen of a Certified Human Resource Professional. The program consists of 3 Modules, practical and theoretical. The topics of study include human resources administration, recruitment and selection, labor-management relations, training and development, organization and management, occupational health and safety, finance and accounting concepts, human resources planning and compensation and benefits.
The program blends the on-campus theory with the online study platform and in-company practical internship.
After the theoretical part of the courses is finished, all students are invited to do an internship. We recommend to join our internship for a minimum of 3 months. HTL International School has signed a huge variety of educational agreements with different hotel chains, companies, and travel operators nationally, mainland and islands. According to Spanish law, it is possible to do a part-time (20 h/week) or full time (40 h/week) internship during the study period or after the theoretical part is finished. Normally, the companies provide some grant, its quantity depends on the company policy regarding the interns. Some of the internship positions are published directly on our Internships&Jobs Portal. In case you have a company interested in you as an intern in Spain or abroad, please contact us to sign the internship agreement with your company.
- Final Project
- Continuous Evaluation
- Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
- French/Russian language exam
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT STUDY PLAN
Module I. Spanish/Russian/French Language Intensive Course
– Official DELE exam of Spanish for Foreigners preparation module
– General French or Russian Language according to the initial entrance level
Module II: Human Resources Management
1. Human resources management: An introduction
2. International human resources management
3. Organizational culture
4. Labour markets
5. Recruitment and selection
6. Equal opportunities and managing diversity
7. Training and development
8. Performance management and performance appraisal
9. Reward strategies in the tourism and hospitality industry
10. Employee relations, involvement, and participation
11. Welfare, health, and safety
12. Grievance and disciplinary procedures
Module III: Internship (mínimum 240 h)
*One academic hour: 45 minutes