Human Resources Management Diploma
On Campus or Online + In-company Internship
On Campus version
This 6 month intensive training program is designed to produce professionals in the field of Human Resources Management. The main teaching language is English. The study plan includes an intensive module to study a foreign language to choose between Spanish for foreigners, French or Russian and specialization subjects taught in English language. The theoretic part takes place in our school located in Barcelona or in Valencia. After the theoretic modules are completed or simultaneously with it, all students have the option to complete an internship period in one of our collaborating companies. This program is a perfect choice for those who want to enter the Bachelor degree without exams in our school.
This program will provide you theoretic, linguistic and practical skills.
This training has been specially devised to teach you all the information and skills you need to become a successful human resources officer. Instruction is in the form of lectures, seminars, workshops, videoconference classes, cases and individual assignments. Examination is in the form of written exams and individual and group assignments and workshop exercises.
All foreign students have to do a Spanish language preparation module to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE, of the correspondent A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have the Access to the specialized online platform for a period of 6 months with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according the study plan.
- All foreign students have to do a Spanish language preparation module to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 6 months per academic year to prepare all required for the graduation tests. The Project presentation can be done online or personally at school.
- You will have the possibility to do internship worldwide as HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run all year round simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
To enrol in the Diploma Program, it is necessary:
1. to fulfill the online application form below
2. submit the requested documents:
– passport copy
– last studies transcript
– English level certificate, if any.
On successfully completing this High Graduate Program of Study you will:
1. Be awarded the HTL Hospitality, Tourism & Languages School Diploma on Human Resources Management Diploma + Official Spanish Language DELE or SIELE Global certificate
2. Have attained an accredited qualification for supervisory levels showing you possess competence in professional work activities.
3. Have attained a professional qualification equated to the International studies framework as a Diploma Course.
– Human Resources Manager
– Talent coordinator
– Event manager assistant
Human Resources Management is critical to achieving organizational effectiveness in today’s business environment. Participants will learn how to leverage and develop their skills to achieve creative and innovative organizational goals.
The Diploma in Human Resources Management curriculum links theory with practice in order to develop HR core competencies and the business acumen of a Certified Human Resource Professional. The program consists of 3 Modules, practical and theoretical. The topics of study include human resources administration, recruitment and selection, labor management relations, training and development, organization and management, occupational health and safety, finance and accounting concepts, human resources planning and compensation and benefits.
The program blends the on campus theory with the online study platform and in-company practical internship.
After the theoretical part of the courses is finished, all students are invited to do an internship. We recommend to join our internship for a minimum of 3 months. HTL International School has signed a huge variety of educational agreements with different hotel chains, companies and travel operators nationally, mainland and islands. According to Spanish law, it is possible to do a part time (20 h/week) or full time (40 h/week) internship during the study period or after the theoretical part is finished. Normally, the companies provide some grant, its quantity depends on the company policy regarding the interns. Some of the internship positions are published directly on our Internships&Jobs Portal. In case you have a company interested in you as an intern in Spain or abroad, please contact us to sign the internship agreement with your company.
- Final Project
- Continuous Evaluation
- Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
- French/Russian language exam
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT STUDY PLAN
Module I. Spanish/Russian/French Language Intensive Course
– Official DELE exam of Spanish for Foreigners preparation module
– General French or Russian Language according the initial entrance level
Module II: Human Resorces Management
1. Human resources management: An introduction
2. International human resources management
3. Organizational culture
4. Labour markets
5. Recruitment and selection
6. Equal opportunities and managing diversity
7. Training and development
8. Performance management and performance appraisal
9. Reward strategies in the tourism and hospitality industry
10. Employee relations, involvement and participation
11. Welfare, health and safety
12. Grievance and disciplinary procedures
Module III: Internship (mínimum 240 h)
*One academic hour: 45 minutes