We are looking for a dynamic, hands-on individuals who get a deep satisfaction only when a Customer is happy and returns once and again.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will be part of a strategic team, being able to have a direct impact on the growth of one of the hottest startups in Europe. You will showcase excellent communication, relationship, and problem-solving skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the booking process end-to-end, ensuring high customer satisfaction under any circumstances, maintaining our existing company-client relationships at a 7 Star satisfaction standard.
You will need to:
• Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
• Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
• Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
• Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
• Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
• Help define and establish best practices altogether with the rest of team.
• Ensure a smooth transition with the rest of the team from weekdays to the weekend, back and forth.
• Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
• Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
• Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in other EU languages.
• Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers, ideally within a travel agency managing a high volume of requests without impacting high quality.
• Deep experience using ticketing tools or any similar software is a plus.
• Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver at your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
• Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
• Availability to work during the afternoon shifts for the first 6 months (from 14:00 to 22:30 pm and from 14:30 pm to 23:00), 3 weeks within those 6 months must be done during the night shifts (from 11 pm to 7 am)
• Weekends and night shifts are compensated.
• Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
• Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs Opinion driven.
• Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
• Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
• You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
• A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
• Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
• Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
• Competitive compensation.
• 6 months temp contract + conversion to permanent contract
• Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
• A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
• This position requires being based in Barcelona.
• English is the official language at the office.