17 May 2019
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Prepare and serve non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink récipes.
- Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make a change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks, appetizers for bar patrons.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in the bar área.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage áreas.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to the restaurant manager.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Have working knowledge of common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25KGs.
Please apply online!