Location: Toulouse, France
Category: Front office
Job Type: Internship
Duration of internship: 3 months
Base Salary: 577 euros/month
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
Languages: English (B1), French (C1)
As a Front office intern your main objective will consist in provide the best experience to the guest, insuring a warm welcome and providing all the relevant information to the guests.
This position is also available in the following locations: Strasbourg, Marseille, Paris, Bordeax, Aix-en-Provence.
- Greet and inform customers on living conditions: rates, benefits
- Make reservations, record arrivals and departures / Resolution of complaints
- Maintain information materials available to customers /Propose and / or sale of tourist services
- Reply to mail, fax, phone / Check or have control rooms (minibar drinks consumed in the «Equipment Loan») / Ensure billing of travel, meals / Accept the bills, payments control deferred
- Establish rates / Sales trips
- Company’s presentation
Our partner is a new hospitality concept of urban hotels. Now a day, it’s possible to find a hotel in the most important cities in France. Enjoy your internship in Paris, Strasbourg, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, etc. With a strong Human Resources politic, it’s a nice company to work with.
You speak French fluent (B2 or more). You have got an internship agreement (enrolled at the university): You are available from 3 to 6 months. Your are smily and repsonsible.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org