3 Ago 2019
- Identifying candidates’ needs, clarify information, and provide solutions.
- Guiding candidates through the signing up process and completing registrations in our Portal.
- Managing emails, attending Skype calls and requests from candidates.
- Selecting and matching the profiles for the perfect properties and positions
- Preparing candidates for their interviews with properties (Mock interviews)
- BS/MS Bachelor in Business, Sales or related field
- Excellent English skills and/or Spanish preferred
- Excellent soft skills
- Previous experience/education background in hospitality preferred
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Internationally minded
- Creative and hardworking
- Customer-oriented and adaptive to different personality types and cultures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills