28 Ene 2020
Accommodation Officer Intern
Duration: At least 6 months.
Commitment: 5 days per week.
- To accommodate students (both home and international) in host family accommodation, standard or superior apartments that have been suitably checked to meet our criteria.
- Manage the accommodation issues that may show up (cleanliness, maintenance, bookings, etc…).
- Making sure that the booking process is fluid from the beginning (reservation) to the end (pos Check out follow up).
Main duties and responsibilities
- To identify students accommodation needs to ensure a continuing supply of appropriate accommodation.
- To place students in appropriate and suitable accommodation in host family, halls or other accommodation, taking into consideration the students’ cultural and personal needs.
- To provide support to students face-to-face and deal sensitively with any issues surrounding their accommodation.
- To communicate accurate and up-to-date information to students, guests, agents, host families and colleagues both pre- and post-arrival of students.
- To provide administrative support.
- To recruit and check new host families.
- To make regular visits to existing host families and residence.
- To set up and maintain a computer database of accommodation and student/guest placements.
- Procure suitable accommodation to meet demand.
- To accommodate school students/guest
- To be available to meet school group arrivals and host families
- To arrange checks regarding junior students’ host families.
- To organize the payment to host families throughout the year.
- To maintain and update accommodation lists and database
€200,00 / Month