Our collaborator a rapidly growing energy drink brand that reaches over 45 countries all over the globe and sponsors the world’s top athletes. The company is looking for interns to join its international and hard-working team in their offices in Marbella, Spain.
- Update internal databases and filing
- Keep all customer records updated
- Sample arrangement for potential clients
- Extract and provide data & reports to help the international sales team
- Data entry, sales orders support, and ad-hoc admin tasks
- Consumer Data research: Profiles by locations, behaviour, frequency
- Market data research: Category tendency, sizes, brands, presence, competitors, products, prices, packaging, etc
- Promos support: Consumer gifts and shipment arrangement
- Senior Students only
- English at a native level (C1/C2); Spanish is a clear plus
- Studies related to administration or sales
- Record a video: short self-introduction, placement period, graduation year, where he/she is currently located, work experience, hobbies, and passions.
- 350€/month. Daily lunch buffet is provided by the company
- Internship hours: Monday- Friday 9.30am – 6.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Availability: 6 months minimum.