As an Office Coordinator Intern for Madrid you have the opportunity to join Personio at an early stage where we are building an International Workplace Team together with offices in Munich, Dublin, London and soon Amsterdam. We have ambitious growth plans and although you won’t mind being hands-on and wearing several hats (facilities, events, cultural ambassador, office management, etc.) we need a person who is eager to
learn and grow with the company.
People are our passion. The Personio ‘People & Workplace’ is not “just» a department, it is our core business. As an HR Software Company, it is our aim to be a role model for other companies. We are currently searching for a full-time Office Coordinator Intern to join us for a minimum of six months to work with our Office Management Team.
● Promote ‘employee happiness’ as part of your mission by ensuring that our offices are well maintained, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, safety, and that those working remotely receive equal support
● Support the Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
● Greeting visitors according to our “Visitor Experience” standards, making office supplies arrangements, and providing general administrative support to our employees.
● Partner with our People & Organisation team to maintain office policies as necessary and provide onsite support when required with candidates/visitors & new hires
- Ensure the smooth running of the office overall and help to improve company
What You Need To Succeed:
● Availability to join us as Intern in “Contrato de Prácticas”
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
● You have a vocation to support others
● You have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to multitask and effectively
prioritize, being able to make decisions with minimum guidance.
● Good time-management skills.
● A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
● You prefer to approach problems and find a solution rather than admire them
● To succeed in this role, you should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
● Market rate remuneration & paid holiday allowance
● Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world and gain valuable experience within the tech industry
● A lot of responsibility and ownership right from the start
● We want happy employees – on top of your salary you will receive a company contribution of 162€ a month that you can use for transportation or food.
● Corporate benefits – a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
#SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have 1 extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through
2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you – ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?