Our collaborator is a well-known 4* hotels chain in various locations in Spain and Canary Islands. The hotel has a perfect location in the center of each city and their resorts are located next to the sea. All the rooms are luxurious and fully equipped. The hotel chain is now looking for interns for different positions like reception, marketing/communications, animation, Food & Beverage. During this internship, you will learn a lot of new skills about the organization, responsibility, and the general hospitality sector. The working environment is international, so you will be able to improve your language skills.
1) Reception and Customer relationship management:
- Develop customer service policies and procedures.
- Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Checking guests in and out.
- Basic concierge assistance.
- Planning and organizing group arrivals.
- Day-to-day processing and input of group reservations while the following hotel reservations policy.
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximize yield in both occupancy and rates.
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals.
- Assisting the Front office with closing accounts.
- Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner.
2) Spa reception position:
- Customer service, in person and by telephone, providing information of treatments, times, prices, etc.
- Reservation organization of the therapists.
- Cashing Management.
- Reception store cleaning.
- Wardrobe organizing at peak times.
- Reception maintenance.
3) Marketing and communications:
- Marketing assistant for social media maintenance and all the communications tools of the hotel.
- Answering hotel information, assistance in closing contracts, tour operators, and basic administrative tasks.
4) Animation and entertainment (resorts):
- Communicating with guests.
- Being part of the international entertainment team.
- Games Dancing Shows.
- Sports activities (football, volleyball, etc.).
- Cultural activities (City tours).
- Recreational activities (Dances, Crafts).
5) Food and Beverage:
- Prepare drinks, cocktails, etc of the standard set by your tutor.
- Maintain work area and guest area clean and tidy.
- Public Relations with the guests.
- Preparation of snacks and other food served at the bar.
- Other position-related tasks.
- Table services at restaurants and snacks.
- Follow the indications of the maitre/head waiters in all of their duties.
- Advanced level of English.
- Spanish would be an advantage.
- TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in the application) signed by your educational institution.
- Paid internship 300€ monthly.
- Accommodation and all meals.
- Immersion in Spanish culture, as well as the opportunity to develop your Spanish language skills.
- Minimum 2 months.
- Start date: June 2021.
- End date: December 2021.