Are you looking for an exciting international teaching experience? If you are looking to enrich your CV, travel, meet new friends, and experience a truly authentic Spanish adventure, then this is the internship for you!
Our school collaborators in Spain have opened exciting teaching positions for motivated and enthusiastic candidates with a native level of English. The schools are well-established and accredited institutions. They are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team of teachers by welcoming an undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience.
- Assisting classes of children aged 3-17 years old for optimal results
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
- Enriching the students’ knowledge in a foreign culture and values
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks, or an individual basis
- Designing new teaching materials for the students
- Proficiency level of English
- Studies related to education or teaching experience is an advantage
- Training Agreement from your educational institution
- Expert advice regarding CV design and the interview process
- Visa & accommodation guidance
- Assistance with the necessary documentation for living in Spain
- Immersion in the Spanish culture, providing the opportunity to develop your Spanish language skills
- The company will compensate you with 900 euros gross per month, a salary which due to the low cost of living in Spain, would easily cover your costs of accommodation, living, travel, food, transportation, etc
- An unforgettable experience!
Internship hours: 30 hours/week
Availability: From October 2021 to May 2022
Locations: Various cities throughout Spain (Valladolid, León, Palencia, Zaragoza, Gijón, Pontevedra, Ponferrada, Logroño, ..)