FloraQueen, an e-commerce company based in sunny Barcelona, has been delivering bouquets of premium quality flowers to over 90 countries since 2005. It also offers a wide range of fresh fruit baskets, chocolate boxes and original gifts.
We understand that flowers are time-sensitive messages and we make it our mission to ensure that every single delivery arrives on time.
We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding engagement. Floraqueen seeks achievers and ambitious employees.
We’re looking for students to join our Operations & Customer Service Team based in Barcelona – Spain.
- Handle customers relations through email and telephone
- Handle confirmation of orders with our network of florists
- Required languages: German, French, Italian or Polish (proficient or native), Spanish and English (professional level)
- Written and spoken german, french, Italian, Polish and Spanish
- Vocation for customer service
- Problem-solving focused on effectiveness and simplicity
- Proactivity and multitasking
- Possibility to sign a student agreement with the University/School
- Full time availability for 6 months
- Laptop, headphones and good internet connection
What we offer:
- Collaborate in a multicultural team
- Monthly allowance
- Work in office twice a week