European start-up based in Spain with an experienced and international team created the first Marketplace of public financing consultants for innovative SMEs. They boost entrepreneurs by connecting them with tools and funds from the European Union.
- Generating and optimizing web content
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.): Google AdWords, Facebook, and other online advertising channels
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media campaigns
- Assist in coordinating social networking campaign/strategy
- Help define and apply brand identity to e-commerce web business site
- Support the graphic identity of the company and build an image of the brand
- Create and manage visual content for websites, apps, e-mail, layouts, banners, etc.
- Conceptualize and design visually compelling assets for relevant marketing channels such as email marketing, website, social, advertising, affiliate, and other brand materials
- Look for influencer partnerships on social media
- Optimising web content; managing and reporting on social websites
- Studies related to media
- Interest and knowledge about the new digital context and online strategies.
- A proactive person with good communication skills.
- Curious about or familiar with tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SemRush, and Social Media Paid platforms (Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads…).
- Teamwork skills. Especially relevant is LinkedIn.
- Entrepreneurial spirit!
- English (at least B2)
Financial aid: 500.00 EUR / month