Our collaborator is a Hostel located in the historic Albaicin neighborhood, in a restored 17th-century Andalusian building next to the Alhambra.
They are customers oriented is really important for them the customer care and relation with the guests. Their staff is fun and close, making their customers’ stay as good as possible.
As a Reception (60%) and Food and Beverage assistant (40%), you will have to get involved in many different tasks, remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know the different hostel working areas.
- Assist with the preparation of Breakfast during the morning.
- Tidying breakfast area.
- Checking guests in and out.
- Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Basic concierge assistance.
- Planning and organizing group arrivals.
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy.
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximize yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals.
- Assisting the front office with closing accounts.
- Fluent in English and at least A2 Spanish.
- Polish is a plus.
- Able to provide a training agreement.
- Monday till Sunday, 2 days off per week.
- Two different shifts: 8-16, 16-24.
- 2 days per week assisting with the breakfast preparation from 8-12 and then with Reception and Customer Management tasks.
- 3 days per week only Reception and Customer Management tasks.
- 100€ net per month.
- Accommodation is provided in a shared flat (mix gender flat). Students need to share a room (max 3 people in a room, only girls or only guys).
- Internet is also provided as well as living expenses such as water, electricity, etc.