Our collaborator is a top holiday rental company in Malaga. Their apartments are located in the city center so that their clients can enjoy walking all that Malaga has to offer: museums, monuments, theatres, cinemas, and others. Its apartments are modern and offer the greatest comfort to tourists. Given the constant growth of tourism in the city of Malaga, this company is in full expansion. They currently have a large number of dedicated properties in the business and they seek the continuous development and growth of the company always to keep abreast of innovations at the logistics level as well as technological.
They are looking for someone young, dynamic, and eager to develop their career in tourism.
- Check-in and check-out of their clients.
- Resolution issues.
- Collaboration in booking analysis, prices, and organization of support staff.
- Other reception and administrative tasks related to the reception department.
- All the tasks are carried out by the qualified staff of the company.
- Administrative tasks related to reservations.
- Answering customer questions.
- Keeping up to date with the extranet of the booking platforms.
- Check-in with key delivery and check-out.
- Planning the quadrant with the cleaning staff, etc.
- English fluent.
- Spanish at least B2.
- German is a plus.
- Knowledge of Avantio.
- Minimum of 3 months.
Remuneration: 250€ gross/month
20 per week, part-time, including weekends. Schedule: Rotative, morning or afternoon and some weekends
The number of workers at the company: 12
Date of establishment of the company: 2013
Location: At the office in Málaga
Availability: As soon as possible. Minimum of 3 months.