Our collaborator is based in Barcelona. They are a leading yacht charter company operating in the boat rental industry, especially with French and Italian customers. The company works as an intermediary between the client and shipowners worldwide. It has been expanding for more than twenty years thanks to the loyalty of its clientele.
Dedicated to the Italian and French markets, your mission will mainly consist of phone-based selling. It consists in treating the requests made on our website by clients who are willing to rent a boat to sail:
- Qualifying the request, understanding precisely the customer’s needs.
- Searching boats corresponding to what the client is looking for.
- Creating and sending quotations.
- Selling and arguing in order to convince the client to book the right boat.
- Following up with the client and providing him with support until the charter date.
- Bachelor or Master in Business school, Tourism or Economics.
- Italian as a native standard level.
- Fluent in French and English.
- 6 months internship.
- Position at office in Barcelona, Spain.
- Remuneration between €600 – 1.000€ /monthly.
- 40 hours/week.