At The K Club we are currently seeking dedicated, attentive and confident Food & Beverage Assistants to join the team at The K Club.
A UNIQUE RESORT
The K Club is a truly captivating leisure destination secreted away in lush Irish countryside – yet on Dublin’s doorstep – we are a unique resort, a renowned place of celebration, with a spirited history that spans hundreds of years. Across the 550 acres of our stunning resort we offer a tremendous variety of career opportunities.
FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANTS AT THE K CLUB
This is a great opportunity for someone with the right experience (in retail or hospitality) and customer focus to step up alongside one of Ireland’s most trailblazing hospitality teams.
At The K Club, we encourage all of our team members to bring their own ideas, insights and innovations to their respective roles; we want you to embrace the trailblazing spirit we are renowned for.
We also support our team members in proactively bringing our brand principles to life on a daily basis. If this sounds like a place where you could shine, we want to talk to you.
Here’s how you’ll bring our trailblazing vision to life:
- By assisting in the smooth, efficient running of the restaurant and/or bar.
- Report daily to the supervising personnel with regard to service, comments and any problems encountered.
- Ensuring our guests receive a high standard of service and quality at all times and meeting and greeting guests in our renowned warm and friendly manner.
- Attending daily pre-service briefings and monthly communications meetings.
- Embracing the spirited K Club brand values and bringing them to life on a daily basis, inspiring guests to crave more.
- Ensuring that you are always immaculately groomed and well-presented at all times.
- By having knowledge and passion for great food.
By promoting a positive working atmosphere at all times.
This is how we see you:
- You have previous experience in a hospitality or retail setting.
- You are in possession of excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- You have fluency in English, both oral and written.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will join in as a confident team player and strive to make your mark with team members and customers alike.
What’s on offer?
- Assistance with finding accommodation in Ireland
- Assistance with relocating to Ireland (PPS number application, collection from the airport on arrival etc.)
- Flexible working hours.
- Staff transport to and from work outside public transport hours.
- Ongoing investment in your personal development with access to internal and external training programmes.
- Great opportunities to progress your career.
- Monthly recognition programme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Social events.
- Meals while on duty.
- Discounts on stays at the resort and on food & beverage for you and your family and friends.
- Discount on use of our golf courses.
- Life Assurance.