Our collaborator is an amazing communication agency based in Seville, Spain. They are working with communication campaigns for customers from all around the world as well as with content creation for audiovisual materials and others.
They have a wide range of customers, some of them top American multinationals.
In this position, you will be reviewing new series and audiovisual content released in order to detect bugs and others. Therefore, if you love watching movies, series, and others, this is your place! They are looking for someone to stay for at least 3 months and with at least B2 English.
- Review movies, TV series and others to detect potential bugs in image and sound.
- Validation that the image and audio quality is correct according to established parameters.
- Errors in editing, production, etc.
- Follow defined processes to report the progress of the review and the defects detected
CREATIVE INTERNSHIP ACTIVITIES:
CORPORATE IDENTITY. The purpose is to understand some of the different rules that make up a corporate visual identity. Logo, fonts and corporate/brand colors, etc.
CREATIVE ASSETS. In this block, you will develop creative assets to publish on social networks. To do this, you must first know the different formats used on the different platforms.
GIF. Another popular format we use frequently is GIF, which makes any post more dynamic.
- English B2
- Minimum stay of 3 months
- Part-time, 20 hours weekly
- Full-time, 40 hours weekly
- 20 hours/week: 200€ monthly
- 40 hours/week: 400€ monthly