Internship in bar/restaurant
– Application of hygienic-sanitary rules and conditions in catering.
– Use of basic catering equipment and assistance in pre-service. Crockery, cutlery, electrical appliances, cold rooms and refrigerators.
– Basic food and beverage service and post-service tasks in the restaurant.
– Preparation of mixed alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
– Serving hot and cold beverages, coffee and infusions.
– Provisioning, beverages and fast food
– Stocking and storage of food and beverages in the bar.
– Preparation and service of drinks and fast food in the bar.
– Order taking
– Clearing and setting up tables.
Languages: English B2 and Spanish B1