Our collaborator is one of the best familiar hotels in Costa del Sol (top 25 in Trip Advisor for more than 10 years). This hotel offers a kind service for its guests and takes care of all the details. It is undoubtedly a great place to learn to work with the highest quality standards.
Working in the kitchen, like in many other places, requires proper knowledge, but above all-passion and experience.
The main tasks will be:
– General assistance to all the tasks requested and directed by the chef.
– Cut vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, seafood and others.
– Collaboration in the preparation of dishes.
– Elaboration of sauces.
– Learning recipes.
– Assistance in the organization and cleaning of the kitchen, restaurant area, and plates (Office).
– Show cooking for guests at breakfast and dinner (if qualified).
– To help in all areas of the kitchen: Hot, cold, dessert, etc.
– Spanish or English.
– Minimum duration of 3 months.
– Gastronomy studies.
– 40 hours per week.
– 300 euros net per month.
– Accommodation and meals.