We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers all over the world – whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
We are building a great product:
Managing and streamlining processes in the hospitality industry can be challenging for independent hoteliers, especially when it comes to handling reservations (overbookings) and reducing online travel agencies (OTAs) fees.
We’ve created an all-in-one platform that provides property owners with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings, grow revenue, and craft exceptional guest experiences in the most simple and easy way you can imagine.
Our great team is waiting for you:
We are starting 2023 with +250 team members, we foster a culture of positive vibes, empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you’ll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
Ready to face new challenges?
Growing fast means more opportunities for everyone. Amenitiz has ambitious expansion plans while striving for operational excellence: this could be opening to new markets, launching new features, building unique business functions, and so much more.
Our software is trusted by over 6,000 hoteliers in more than 37 countries — and this is growing fast! That’s millions of bookings a year and countless people working behind the scenes to improve the life of hoteliers and guest experiences. Bring your best and enjoy the ride!
One of the most challenging goals at Amenitiz is to keep our clients super happy from our very first interaction.
As part of the Customer Webdesign team, you will be in charge of the production and installation of our client’s new websites. The main objective of this job is to properly understand the vision and wishes of our clients and translate them into award-winning websites!
About the role:
– Be part of an amazing team of people, working closely with your team leader, and delivering the best service possible in the French market.
– Act as our customer’s trusted point of contact, while having a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption, and customer lifetime value.
– Gather customers’ information and preferences for the creation of their website in order to create and design the clients’ websites accordingly.
– Creation of logos and graphic charters
– Support customers to improve their rankings on search engines to attract and convert more guests.
– Collect clients’ feedback post-onboarding for continuous improvement.
– Be responsible for customer satisfaction by finding and analyzing relevant information to insert on their website
– Proactively look for ways to optimize our current processes, and help us save time that would be better spent helping clients.
– Outstanding communication skills both spoken and written in English.
– Customer orientation and the ability to adapt to each client and provide a personalized experience.
– Empathy is one of your strongest skills, you are able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and actively handle their requests.
– Excellent organization and coordination skills, you are a natural problem solver and are not afraid to think outside the box for solutions.
– A creative perspective and a proactive approach.
Some of our favorite perks include…
– Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop.
– We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
– Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (26+ nationalities)
– One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED
– Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy ANY book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth.
– Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en
– With backing from investors such as Eight Roads, Point 9, Chalfen Ventures, Backed & Otium Capital, and has raised a $30M series A, we’re scaling our 6.000 hotelier portfolio, going deep on each of our five main markets, and more than anything, having a ton of fun, creating impact, and learnings along the way.