As a global leader in the travel industry, there’s no better place than Marriott International to make your mark. As part of our team, you can develop and grow your expertise in an international and inclusive environment. You will find a place where your personality and ideas will be appreciated as much as your work. You will be presented with opportunities to explore the company that will allow you to develop professionally and provide new options to further your career. If you have a natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we invite you to join our extended family.
• Welcome guests and attend tables.
• Serve dishes and drinks to customers, making recommendations when appropriate.
• Share your knowledge of the letter to answer customers’ questions and help with special requests.
• Correct and timely recording of transactions in the MICROS system.
• Check if guests are satisfied with each of the dishes and with the drinks.
• Clean the tables, perform the tasks of closing, and replenish the table service and other supplies.
Profile we look for:
• Lean to teamwork and team building.
• Attention to detail.
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality.
• Ability to plan, train, and motivate team spirit.
• Availability to make a full-time internship agreement for 6 months.
You will count on:
• Team spirit coworkers
• Motivating management
• Wellness programs
• Positive work environment
• Learning and development opportunities
• Recognition programs
• An allowance of 350 euros gross per month.
• Meals, up to twice a day.