Hello Kids is an English language school for kids and teens from 0 to 18 yrs of age.
The school was founded in 2009.
Today Hello Kids is an official Trinity Exam center and Cambridge Preparation center.
We hold lessons at Hello Kids, at clients’ houses, and in clients’ schools.
- Tutoring kids 4 to 10 yrs of age in a fun and effective way, from individual to groups of 10-8 kids.
- Working hours will be mainly during the afternoon approx. in the time frame 15.30-18.30 from
- Monday to Friday and will be around 7h to 10 hrs per week.
- Eventually holiday camps may also be part of the duties, in that case, working hours will be 8.30-16.30 (Carnival camp – 2 days; Easter camp – 4 days).
- The candidate should have a C1 or C2 level of English, possibly certified if not a mother tongue.
- Previous experience with kids is important.
- The candidate should be proactive, well-organized, and capable of managing a small group of kids.
- The candidates will learn from senior teachers the best teaching techniques.
- The candidate will also learn how to use teaching techniques (music, drama, arts and crafts) as functional elements to teach English to young learners.
- The working context at Hello Kids is young and international with teachers coming from different countries in the world and with a wide range of experiences.
- The monthly gross remuneration will be 300€.
- 15h per week during the afternoon (15.30-18.30 mostly)
- Holiday camps 8.30-16.30 (Carnival camp – 2 days; Easter camp – 4 days).
- Milan, Italy