Our collaborator is a young Spanish company, founded in 2014 by people with experience in managing groups and European projects within the framework of programs such as Leonardo da Vinci, Human Capital, Erasmus Plus, EURODYSSEY and POWER.
They are currently looking for interns who would like to work with them from their branch in Granada. They offer a friendly atmosphere among professional people, primarily consisting of supporting activities and projects developed by the company.
- Accompanying groups in cultural activities such as tours around the city, bike tours, shows, events, and visiting various attractions offered by the city.
- Supporting with planning trips and creating cultural programs.
- Supporting professional visits of the groups.
- Supporting the preparation of Spanish classes (level A1-A2) based on interactive activities.
- Supporting with the preparation of documentation.
- Supporting with translating (oral and written).
- Work with the social media of the company.
- Czech as a native standard.
- Spanish at least B1.
- English at least B1.
- Communicative, open-minded for new experiences and challenges, responsible, and well-organized.
- Minimum duration of 2 months.
No financial compensation.