Our collaborator is a Hotel chain of 3 and 4 stars Hotels that combines luxury with comfort and excellent service. They are located on the most beautiful and important coasts of the Spanish peninsula and their facilities and luxury services make them unique and special!
As a Food and Beverage Intern, you are responsible for welcoming guests and working across several areas of Food and Beverage in order to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
You will have a decisive role in customer satisfaction. From the simple café to the bar until the complete meal in the restaurant, your tasks may be different depending on your assignment, always with the aim of providing a quality service.
You will be in daily contact with international customers, therefore, this internship will be useful for developing your communication and language skills!
- Prepare drinks, cocktails, etc of the standard set by your tutor.
- Maintain work area and guest area clean and tidy.
- Public Relations with the guests.
- Preparation of snacks and other food served at the bar.
- Other position-related tasks.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of Spanish and French is considered as a plus.
- Minimum 3 months including July and August.
- 300 euros per month.
- Shared accommodation (can be mixed gender).
Location: Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona).