Our collaborator has acted as an intermediary between clients wishing to sail and shipowners needing the completion of booking schedules. Offering a catalog of more than 18,000 boats, and confirming an active presence in numerous destinations (France, Croatia, Greece, the Antilles, etc.). Our partner presents itself to the market with the broadest list in Europe. During the past 2021, the company has in fact been the protagonist of more than 10,000 charters (between boats sailing/engine boats, catamarans, yachts, etc…), being recognized as one of the leading nautical rental platforms.
Dedicated to the Italian and French markets, your mission will mainly consist of phone-based selling. It consists in treating the requests made on our website by clients who are willing to rent a boat to sail:
- Qualifying the request, understanding precisely the customer’s needs.
- Searching boats corresponding to what the client is looking for.
- Creating and sending quotations.
- Selling and arguing in order to convince the client to book the right boat.
- Following up with the client and providing him with support until the charter date.
- Bachelor or Master in Business School, Tourism, Communication, Business, or Economics.
- Italian as a native standard level.
- Fluent in English.
- French is a plus.
- Essential qualities: thoroughness, excellent oral/written expression, curiosity, and above all the desire to progress.
- At least 5 months internship.
- Position at the office in Barcelona, Spain.
- Remuneration between € 600 – € 800/month.
- 40 hours/week.