6 Apr 2023
- Applying and supervising the execution of all types of food handling, preservation and regeneration techniques.
- Develop processes for the preparation and presentation of basic, complex and multi-application culinary preparations.
- Develop processes of preparation and presentation of cuisine dishes.
- Develop processes for the preparation and presentation of all types of confectionery products.
- Taste food for its selection and use in the hotel and catering industry.
- Act according to safety, hygiene and environmental protection rules in the catering industry.
- Designing gastronomic offers.
- Manage supply processes in catering.
- Organize culinary production processes.
- Managing culinary production units.
- Supervising preliminary operations or handling techniques.
- Control of food preservation for consumption and commercial distribution.
- Optimal food regeneration.
- Culinary processing.
- Development and supervision of the supply of goods and mise en place.
300€/month, free accommodation and meals