- Assisting in IT service desk
- Update web design elements
- Integrate, test and verify Payment Gateways on the website
- Debug and creatively solve day-to-day technical issues
- Maintain and improve the website
- Development of plugins/themes of CMS, such as WordPress, Woocommerce, etc.
- Creation of new web portals (based on CMS or custom development)
- Map existing information sources and support the CEO to define strategies to expand the monitoring capabilities of the company by identifying new information sources to be monitored.
- Help in the definition of our technical challenges to improve our services.
We are looking for new digital talent who could be future leaders of the agency. You will have the opportunity to participate in digital projects, get involved in the operations of our different teams, and use your digital vision to solve problems.
If you have a differentiating mindset and a desire to bring a different vision to improve digital processes, this is the place for you.
- IT academic background (computer engineering or similar), preferably with a specialization in digital marketing.
- Creative and passionate IT person who wants to start a career in the Digital Marketing sector.
- A communicative and problem-solving person with the aptitude to work under pressure.
- High level of Spanish language or native speaker.
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
English (at least B2)
Spanish (at least B2)
Financial aid: 800.00 EUR / month
HIRING AFTERWARDS: Yes