- Pre-preparation of raw materials for the preparation of menu dishes.
- Learning, assimilating, and applying the protection guidelines for compliance with the regulations for the prevention of occupational hazards.
- Learning, assimilating, and applying the protocols for compliance with health and hygiene regulations.
- Preparation of “mis en place” for service.
- Development of recipes following ancestral preparation techniques.
- Knowledge of local seasonal raw materials (food).
- Preparation of signature dishes, learning to bring out the flavors of each product while maintaining the balance and harmony of each preparation.
- Participate with the chef in the kitchen to prepare the dishes for our guests, working in an orderly and clean manner.
- Improvising dishes, if necessary, to meet all the needs of our guests. You will learn how to solve problems during the service.
We are looking for a person interested in learning creative signature cuisine techniques.
It is important that candidates are interested in gastronomy and agriculture as we specialize in seasonal and Km0 dishes.
WORKING HOURS: 20 hours per week
English (at least B2)
Courses: Food handler’s Spanish certificate
HIRING AFTERWARDS: Yes